Mud-dyed bogolan cloth originates in Mali, but it’s gone global. Clothing designers worldwide now incorporate its esthetics and patterns into their designs. Traditional Bambara, Bamana, and Dogon women produce the cloth for important life events and pass the tradition on to their daughters. It’s central to Malian culture and is valued globally for its unique esthetics.
This washable, unisex pullover hoodie features a soft and durable fabric with a cotton feel. The inner brushed fleece will make this your most comfortable hoodie ever. Each panel is individually printed, cut, and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections.
• Soft cotton-feel fabric surface
• Kangaroo pockets to store your stuff
• Brushed fleece fabric on the inside for warmth
• 20% cotton, 75% polyester, 5% spandex
• High-definition printing won’t fade, peel, or crack
Instructions: Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low heat. Please don’t dry clean, iron, or bleach.
There are no reviews yet.